Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom


In daily life we must see that
it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.


                                                                                                     ~Brother David Steindl-Rast

By Karen L - The Creative Miss L

Today I have an especially happy heart due in large part to this pretty ZIA.

Last week, Karen L (The Creative Miss L and regular IAST contributor) sent a photo of her work along with this note:
I thought you might like the attached ZIA I drew today. It is based on the tangled table top that you shared earlier this week. I added a Verdigogh-Mooka combination that I saw online this week and kept the centre empty.

After completing the Zendala shape I felt the page needed a border. Instead of going for my usual border Tangle (Zander or variants of) I had a look through your tangles. I chose 100s, with an added aura, plus some Mooka in the corners.  I hope you like it.

Like it?  I LOVE it.

I am grateful that Karen found inspiration in my table top, that she used it to create something beautiful, and that she took the time to send a note and picture.  Now, that makes for one happy heart!





2 comments: