Friday, December 4, 2015

Orlando Pottery Show is Tomorrow!

The much anticipated Orlando Pottery Show is tomorrow, December 5.  For all of the details, go to the right hand column of this page and click on the photo of the beautiful tangled vase.

The vase is a creation of Su D'Alessio and is the raffle prize for the event.  If you live in the area, you won't want to miss it.

On a recent visit with Su, she brought a few of the pieces she completed ~

Tangled Pottery by Su D'Alessio
Aren't they remarkable?
Click here for my past post about how Su creates this beautifully detailed pottery.

For this year's show alone, Su has over 300 pieces completed and no two are alike.
That is remarkable.

If you are in the area, do come.   I hope to see you there!









2 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are truly spectacular! How I wish I were in the area; I would definitely stop by and most likely buy something! I went back and read your earlier post also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, wish I could come in person, but it's a bit far from Denver! I've also been wondering whether it would be feasible to tangle on the greenware pieces at a local paint-your-own pottery place, and what pens would be good for that. Su's pieces are absolutely gorgeous (even when not "gourdgeous"!).

    ReplyDelete