Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tips for Tangling Quandary

There are times when I choose tangles for "It's a String Thing" because they personally challenge me.  Maria Thomas'  Quandary is one such pattern.

Despite the fact that I was introduced to the pattern at the CZT 10 Seminar where Rick Roberts and Maria demonstrated Quandary - it still left me in one :)

Just this week, after spending more time getting to know the tangle, I came up with a few helpful tips.
Keep in mind that Maria's step out as well as her (and Rick's) beautifully illustrated variations of the pattern can be found here on the Zentangle® website.

www.tickledtotangle.blogspot.com 


Try your hand at "It's a String Thing" #63 - click here for all of the delightful details - and send in your tile.

I am confident that you will get to know and love Quandary in the process.







No comments:

Post a Comment