Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"It's a String Thing" #62

UPDATE ON JOANNE FINK'S KICK STARTER:  With just 17 days to go, Joanne is almost at her goal.  If you haven't had a chance to read about it, click here.  If you haven't had a chance to contribute, please do - let's see if my readers can push her past the goal line!


It's Tuesday, your good news day!

It's Tuesday and it's my birthday!

I absolutely love birthdays - my family members', my friends', my own.

Not in a self absorbed way, but in a very humble and grateful way. I treasure life.  It is the most precious of all God's gifts and birthdays are the perfect reminder of this fact.  They are cause for much celebration!

Let's celebrate today's "It's a String Thing" #62 by using TanglePatterns String 062 ~ a birthday treat because it is one of mine ~

Copyrighted image used with permission from TanglePatterns

Although I do love when numbers line up that way - 62 and 62, I am not 62 today :)  I am still a bit south of the sixth decade.

As a little present, and because the string line seems so compatible with my newest tangle, we will use Uncorked.  

Here are two options for you ~

1. use Uncorked as a monotangle - or -

2.  to celebrate your own birthday, whenever it may be, create a duotangle with Uncorked and one of your favorite patterns.  (Please include the name and artist of the tangle when you submit your tile.)

Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away!

Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines:
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - brunoadelem@gmail.com
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays.


Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.

PLEASE NOTE: I will add a link to your blog or web site with your tile photo, upon request. The site specific URL must accompany your request.

I look forward to your emails.
HAVE FUN!




7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Adele! I wish you well and I hope all you birthday wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, ........
    I hope you'll have a day filled with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Birthday Adele! You deserve to be really spoilt! I hope it was a wonderful day! Looking forward to playing in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete