Friday, June 27, 2014

More Tangled Lighting

Last March I posted a few pictures of the nightlight I tangled for my grandson.  Click here just in case you missed it )

The little lights are still available at IKEA and I've stocked my pantry with them.
You just never know when you need a little tangled gift for a special someone, right?!

Well, the most recent special someone came in the form of my girlfriend's granddaughter and this is her tangled light ~

ZIA Light by Adele Bruno, CZT

A Sukura Identi-Pen worked very well on the plastic and was very durable, once dried.

Try tangling a lamp or lamp shade - it really brings life to an otherwise plain surface.

Have a wonderful weekend!
















1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea Adele! Ikea is the source of many wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete