Friday, October 18, 2013

One More Go 'Round

Ah, the weekend is fast approaching! 
My time today has been swallowed up with many wonderful people and things.  I did however make time to finish one more Zendala.


Adele Bruno, CZT

While I would have appreciated a dedicated time to work on it - that was not meant to be this week.   I stole the time in between obligations and found a surprising amount of satisfaction as a result.  

The tile sat on my desk and waited for my return again and again.  Bit by bit I tangled it, and within a few days it was complete. 

Now, I realize that if I had waited for an afternoon of uninterrupted time, I would not be posting a picture of it today. 

And there is the recurring theme - take time to tangle, especially in the midst of your daily demands.  You may have to steal the moments, but think of how much better you will feel and what you'll have to show for it!

1 comment:

  1. Good points made! Zentangle is a patient practice. And I sometimes find that leaving a piece and coming back will let me see something new that can be added that I might not have noticed without the time away. It's like coming back to it with fresh eyes!

    ReplyDelete